Lodgement fees and new audit procedures (CPD)

Forum rules
Read Before Posting To This Forum: Forum Rules (Legal Notice 2.2)) Users shall retain ownership rights in the text, messages, chat, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship or any other materials that they from time to time post or transmit to the Website (the “User-Generated Content”). Except as provided under clause 5.6, any User-Generated Content you post or transmit to the Website shall be considered non-confidential. Click Here To Read.

Lodgement fees and new audit procedures (CPD)

Postby energycheck on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Guy`s

My colleague and I have this morning set up a free meeting with our Accreditation Company for the 24th June in Birmingham, to discuss the new audit procedures. We have a very good relationship with them, and they have helped us tremendously in the past.We are also speaking to them to discuss their involvment with DEA`s, and what support they can give for DEA`s to improve their businesses, in the light of the scrapping of HIP`s.

The Accred have said this will be FREE CPD for anyone who wishes to attend.

A while ago, we also negotiated lower lodgement fee`s with the company, and it is our intention to negotiate these fee`s for all attendee`s, to this meeting.

I cannot go into any detail on open forum as yet, however, please PM if you would like to attend, by Friday 19th. ( we have 7 DEA`s attending up to now) Once I have a list of attendee`s, I will contact the company and speak to our contact there regarding the reduced Lodgements.

regards

Steve
energycheck

Bronze User

Re: Lodgement fees and new audit procedures (CPD)

Postby energycheck on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Anyone else interested? let me know by tomorrow

Thanks to everyone that replied. should be a good meeting

Cheers

Stev
energycheck

Bronze User

Post by Advertisement

Return to HI & DEA Group Events, Meetings and Networking Opportunities