Podcast with ProDEA

Podcast with ProDEA

Postby MikeC on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 pm

Charlotte Lawrance and Kevin Archer of ProDEA air their passion for raising standards via a recognised "kitemark" through which it hopes to fight the corner of Domestic Energy Assessors and EPCs

Listen/show-notes: ProDEA: Passion, Pin-ups and Pro-activity

Why? What is ProDEA's unique selling proposition?
ProDEA participating in Govt EPC campaign.
CLG Working Group: as a member, Charlotte tells us if it i a serious CLG initiative.
MikeC

Subscriber

Re: Podcast with ProDEA

Postby Deano on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Mike,

It's only about 5 seconds long!
http://www.synergyhomeinspectors.co.uk

All hope abandon, ye who enter here - Dante

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
Deano

Postby MikeC on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Deano - I'm guessing the connection was disconnected partway as it's fine here.

Attempting to re-download may result in the re-use of the broken copy cached on your PC, so you may have to find and delete it first (normally found under C:\Documents and settings\... 'Temporary internet files' - or similar. That's on XP BTW).
MikeC

Subscriber

Postby charlottelaw on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Have listened to it. Thank you very much Mike for taking the time to talk to us :D
Que Sera Sera
charlottelaw

Gold User

Postby Deano on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Got it now thanks Mike.
http://www.synergyhomeinspectors.co.uk

All hope abandon, ye who enter here - Dante

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
Deano

Postby Home Pack on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Nothing ventured nothing gained, the only problem you have is IDEA and IHI would have to fold for one. Unless you have one organization representing all DEAs you have not got a chance to influence anyone. Kite marks , we have one the DEAS certificate. Clients have so much choice they don't need to worry about standards, and frankly they don't care as long as the deed is done. All types of business have been run unchecked for years, the GOV should be checking DEAs no one else, and do you really think the end payer of the EPC is going to be impressed that you have checked them. The EPC is not the health service, its not the Police, its not that important for anyone to worry about, that's the problem. To many DEAs, to many AC, to many lying TPs, to many organizations representing DEAs, and unfortunately to many undercutting sharks who will laugh at you brave attempt to make things better. Good luck.
Home Pack

Postby SDavidson on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Is that the same Kevin Archer who was the original 'brigade member'? The one who spent months trying to convince everyone that doing EPCs for £35 was a good idea? :roll:
SDavidson

Postby K4blades on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:19 pm

I don't know what your problem is SDavidson, but you should try getting your facts right.

I have never said EPCs at £35.00 are a good idea, and if you can prove I did, I will donate 10 times that amount to Children in Need.

Some people get up off their backsides to try and improve the situation, others just come on here telling petty lies, Looks to me like you didn't even listen to the podcast or you would know my view on fees, to be expected from a troll I suppose.

If you intend to post in the future, try being honest.
K4blades

Professional

Post by Advertisement

Next

Return to Podcasts And Media