Please ask them the following:
1. Why didn't they, via BRE, communicate the recent issue where their software was not adding the lower cost recommendations on EPCs?
2. Why was the recommendation problem mentioned in Q1 hidden away for 2 - 3 weeks? What took so long to fix?
3. Why aren't DEAs/HIs allowed to speak directly to their development team when such problems are discovered and need to be discussed?
4. Why aren't the people who answer the phone at Quest instructed to listen to the callers query in detail before trying to fobb them off with a half baked, pre-rehearsed answer?
5. When compiling an EPC why do we have to enter the address twice on the initial instruction pages? Surely it shouldn't be beyond them to have the 2nd auto-fill off the 1st?
Deano wrote:Q5: Daft question on my part
Macca wrote:Just listening now. Am I right that Tom Parker was suggesting that DEA's cross-sell Insulation and boilers? When Mike suggested the CLG don't/won't allow it, Tom said 'there are way's around it'.
Did I hear that right? Is the Chairman of AHIPP really saying that DEA's should compromise their integrity?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest